Monday 18 June 2018

Fading in love.

I stare at the screen and nothing comes to me... Me, who spun words into beautiful tales of love, who dwelled on the thousand words scattered on the floor.. which ones to choose..which ones to let go...
I wish I was still writing about love instead of putting it to test. I wish I had not tried to taste the sweetness of my words on your lips, the strength of my emotions in your arms, the softness of my dreams in your eyes. I was naive to think that it would last forever in your heart just like it never stops flowing through my veins. I was ignorant, wasn't I? Neither I could taste the bitterness of lonely nights and nor could I detect the impatience in the words uttered in those nights.. I was too busy dancing to the virgin tunes of my first love.
When did you stop matching my steps? When did I become a blur to you? Will you ever look back to see that the music has stopped and so have I ; that the colors of my joy are fading .. that my heart is losing the beat.. that my feet are forgetting the rhythm.. that the world is changing ..
but what if you do look back .. would it change that my colors are fading .. or would it only make the death very apparent?
Nobody but I know that I am fading in love..

1 comment: