Sunday 6 January 2013

Some one's got to believe!


I have always been a believer… love has been magical to me, always… something that makes the moon seem a little closer than usual, the wind a little more refreshing, water more clearer, flowers more colorful, season more joyous, and music more meaningful…
In my small town, everything was so true.. so pure that it never crossed my mind that there is a reality other than this.. bitter and ugly one!
 And I feel bad about discovering this side… I feel bad about growing out of fairy tales, I feel bad about getting to know people who are not the best of human beings… and I feel bad about stepping out of the set frame …
*Alice in wonderland* .....I somehow understand what Alice must have felt… bewilderment!
That’s what I felt at first… my initial reaction to all the lies, deception, cheating and double crossing…
I experienced people ditching, back stabbing, deceiving, cheating, conning and making a foul out of you.. and it hurts!
And the worst of all, people doing it in the name of love and friendship.. 2 of the most sacred relations that can exist between strangers..
It makes me wonder ..what happened to our ethics?...
They say that even dacoits had some rules in old times.. so, every damn game should be played by some rules.. be it love, fraud, flirt or whatever…
It doesn't make us superman just makes us human.. plain humans…

I avoid explicit content in my writing.. I don’t do that sort but its just that .. the reality is rubbing itself into my face!
Everything we do now a days is either for s** or money..
That’s the current trend of the society .. and we are all feeding this trend by being mean, selfish, and coward!

What an environment we are creating for ourselves and our next generations…
No morals, no ethics.. a free society.. where standards matter…
a moron in Prada…
a geek in a Mark n Spencer suit..
that’s the future,..

but hey… you reading this… you don’t want it right??
Change it!
Because if that’s not what we want , someone’s got to believe in true love, true self, truth as a whole…

Its have faith that not for money, its for love! 
Its for the fact that we want to be an example of goodness…
It’s for a better today and an excellent tomorrow!

And for that some one’s got to believe!


No comments:

Post a Comment