Thursday 2 June 2016

My naked soul

It is hurting my fingers to hold the pen and scribble these words... I don't know if you would see the tear stains all over this parchment but if u don't , then take my word for it... they are right here.. so many tiny blots smearing the ink..
Have you,now, looked closely to find those marks and have you touched the paper to feel the dampness ..Just in this moment, have you wished desperately to see my tear streaked cheeks or my red eyes? Your fingers, do they twitch when you try to touch my face in your imagination and it does not materialize into reality? Oh what agony .. Oh what pain.
Is it breaking you heart to read this? I hope it is ...because I long to hear the sound of your heart shattering like a glass in hundred thousand pieces..
I hope that for one whole second every cell in your body defies you.
I hope all wind gets knocked out of your body .. 
I hope you witness the death for one moment and put all your energies in staying alive.. one more second to live .. one more glance at me..
Only then you would know how I felt.. Only that moment will unite us.. make us One..
 ..You will see how agony spreads in your body when you are not understood. All the time, when I was trying anxiously to connect to you..You were there.. in front of my eyes.. so close.. you saw me.. my beautiful eyes and my lips... 
My lips but not my words ....
My eyes but never my tears...
My body but not once my naked soul...

You chose to love the lifeless figure.. a sculpture, a beautiful painting.. You loved me with all your heart but say My Beloved, how is it that you never saw my thriving soul? 

No comments:

Post a Comment