Saturday 7 May 2011

Auth0r's nOte!


All the writings here are a work of fiction. I donot intend to disheart, discourage, manipulate, change, or distort anyone including mine image, personal opinions, facts, triditions or point of view.
the stories that have "I" as main character are not true. I take this " I" to be the representative of so many people out there who share the same interests and ponder over the same lines. but may be they are too busy to give it all a second thought or may be they donot find enough courage or they might simply not be pals with their pens. I, on the other hand, have no such obstacles in my path.

I am basically a student. not by profession but by nature. my major includes every science and art subject that exists in the world. for i belive that if i take up the challenge, this world will open up to me.
my questions are not restricted then why should my answers be?  I have decided to explore.

ALLAH says in Quran, in Surah e Alaq :" Periye apne Rab k naam se, jiss ne paida kia sab ko. Insaan ko jamey huwe khoon se paida kia. 
Periye aur AAP(s.a.w) ka rab sab se bara kareem hai, jiss ne qalam se seekhaya, insaan ko seekhaya jo woh na janta tha.
Hargiz nahi, insaan agar apne taien beperwa dekhta hai to sarkashi kerta hai. 
Beshak apne rab ki taraf lautna hai. kia AAP (s.a.w) ne usey dekha jo rokta hai ik bande ko jab woh namaz perhe, bhala dekho, agar yeh hidayat per hota ya perhaizgaari ka hukam deta. 
Bhala dekhien agar iss ne jhutlaya aur mun morra, kia iss ne na jana k ALLAH dekh raha hai? hargiz nahi, agar baaz na aya to paishani k baaloon se pakar ker zaroor ghaseetey hey. 
kaisi paishani? jhoti, gunahgar. 
To bula ley apni majlis ko, hum bulatey hain piadoon ko, nahi nahi, us ki baat na maan aur sajda ker aur nazdeek ho" ( Ayaate sajda)

p.s: i am open for comments and feed back. i donot expect anyone to agree with my words because it would be against nature. we can only make a difference, if we dare to differ!

No comments:

Post a Comment