Tuesday 24 May 2011

WHAT A GUY WANTS?


After years of intense research, I am finally writing the essence of my studies. This world is a strange place and to add to it, it’s being run by the most complicated species. What!? Chimpanzee?  Not really but very similar to it... ya right MAN!
 Since childhood I had heard people saying phrases like: ‘women are so impossible to understand’
‘It takes a life time to understand a woman’
‘No one has yet been able to define the heart n making of a woman’ blah blah…
But tell you what? This is all bullshit.
An unnecessary hype created by our beloved counter gender... May be they wanted to divert the world’s attention... whatever!
I have seen so many girls crying over the same line: “I dono who chahta KIA hai?”
And tell you what? It’s true, a man never reveals his heart to a woman... out of complex (inferiority or superiority  ... God knows!!)
I feel so sorry for the girls who get into relationships and to add in the misery they vow to end this up in marriage and in this struggle they give up their own selves. And THIS is their mistake. They just blindly follow the orders of a stupid ass to get a smile in return and by the time the man ditches the girl because ‘she is not the one I loved’, a girl is left with nothing. (spilt milk!)
I don’t get this psyche seriously, why do you want to change the poor soul at all? I think the first time you saw her, she was NOTHING like your dream girl, what the hell is wrong with you now? * Duh*
  Usually there is a phrase that guys use as a pet advice: “larki k peeche jitna bhago gey who tum se utna dur bhagey g”
But sesly this is so applicable on guys… if you keep them in their limits they will always know that they are talking to a human being and not a robot. And this will help them keep their attitude under control.
Bano Qudsia wrote in one of her books: “azal se mard ka masla mohabbat raha hai aur aurat ka shadi”
Men can never get enough of this love thingy… I heard that Rivers Dajla n Euphrates are from heavens and they will never dry... I think something of the same kind flows from a man’s heart too...  I mean what else explains a love affair resulting in marriage, then another affair, another, another n another (not resulting in marriage) and if a man is lucky the last one ends in marriage.. again!
But funny is the fact the as soon as molvi sahib says ‘Amen’ after nikkah, dhulha mian starts to regret the fact ‘shabeena ko kiun kaha, kaash samina ko keh deta.. yeh to mujhe moti lag rahi hai’ ..lol…
Too bad I chose to be an environmental scientist in life… otherwise I would have surely invented an instrument that could tell the updates of a man’s heart... I mean who wants to know about the fractions of phosphorus in human and cattle waste (my final year project = [ )
But there are 2 sides of the coin… as much as I like my debate on men; I cannot ignore the fact the women are also to be blamed. Men are jus as much human as you are (with of course some changes). Why treat them like Gods. It’s a common trend in our society, we give so much importance to the son that he eventually looses contact with earth n takes permanent residency in skies. This is unnatural. Mothers don’t realize it, but this is unhealthy for the child. And to some extend its injustice.
If u ask me, I’d tell you to treat humans like humans. Gender comes after humanity. If you are not a good human being, nobody gives a damn to your organs!

Even Allah says in Quran: “ aur ALLAH hadh se tajavaz kerne waloon ko napasand kerta hai.”

So we should all act within our limits.
And as far as the question ‘what a guy wants?’ is concerned, I think that varies from person to person … you never know there might be some intelligent women out there who have already gotten the secret J
And me?? I cant wait to apply some well thought tactics on my guy =p  [if he comes to me in this life time]

2 comments:

  1. i too agree baby!!! i have concluded the same..but thats how things are and they will remain the same...mard mohabat kay peechy bhagey ga aur aurat shadi ky liye.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete